Start with fed starter
1. Whisk starter and the water in large bowl.
(150 gs starter, 300 g warm water)
2. Add flour and salt; use the fork to combine well. (500g flour,10g salt)
3. Cover bowl with clean damp kitchen towel; let dough rest for 30-90 minutes.
4. Gently pull edge of dough near side of the bowl; push it down into the middle of the bowl. Do this 4 to 5 times around.
5. Cover bowl with damp kitchen towel; allow the dough to rest for 3-6 hours.
6. Remove the dough from the bowl onto lightly floured work surface; divide dough into 4 equal parts.
7. Preheat your oven to 450℉.
8. Flatten each dough piece into a round, 8-inch wide, ¼-inch thick circle.
9. Top them evenly with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, and pepperoni.
10. Slide the pizza a hot baking stone or hot cookie sheet.
11. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- here’s a hack I use-
Place pizza dough on pizza stone or pizza pan without any toppings into the oven to cook a little maybe about 10 minutes, then flip and put toppings on the cooked side. This prevents raw dough in the middle.
I love how easy it was to follow this recipe and that my pizza dough is ready the same day instead of allowing it to rise over night. its a great recipe when you're in a bind.